Our mission at Wright’s Automotive Service is to provide peace of mind, knowing that your safety means the most to us. “Family First” is our motto, which includes our esteemed clients as well as our top-notch associates. We will make your experience comfortable and convenient, and treat you with the respect you deserve. We will provide you with the best possible value for your hard-earned money. Our team is driven by quality, integrity, and reliability, which shows in our work.
- A clean, bright shop environment complete with the latest technology.
- Weekends off!
- A friendly environment.
- Great clients!
- Comfortable lunchroom!
- Excellent pay with bonus!
- Great health benefits with no employee match!
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and holidays.
- Healthcare plan - company pays for employees. (No paycheck deductions!)
- Comfy lunchroom with fridge, microwave, toaster oven, free coffee, etc.
- Pay increase for every ASE certification!
- Free full uniforms and free weekly laundering!
- Free work boots! (Yup! You read that right!)
- Loads of technical info!
- Entire shop networked with high speed internet access to OEM information systems, iATN achives, etc!
- Personal tablet for every mechanic.
- Many OEM scanners & laptop software programs for specific manufacturers.
- Mechanic's "parts account" available.
- Easy access to work on your own vehicles!
- Reliable attendance without abuse of allotted sick / vacation days.
- Clean work environment.
- Thorough and correct completion of work processes assigned, including any documentation.
- Clean, neat appearance with appropriate attire.
- Safe work habits with regard to self, co-workers, customers, facility and vehicles.
- Ability to determine when guidance is needed.
- Ability to self-correct for minor changes in job processes.
- Ability to be supervised on large or technically difficult jobs.
- Ability to make logical decisions affecting job outcomes without guidance.
Skill Set Required:
- Pleasant attitude towards employees, customers & vendors
- Valid CA driver's license - class C
- Ability to properly operate customer equipment on-highway
- Intermediate understanding of standard mechanical and power tools:
- Safe-use methods.
- Proper applications of different tools and differences between usages.
- Basic understanding of computer controlled tools and interfaces.
- Intermediate math, reading, comprehension and writing skills.
- Intermediate communication skills both internal and external.
- Intermediate understanding of vehicle electrical system pertaining to starting, charging, lighting, etc and ability to diagnose and repair with accuracy.
- Ability to sing "My Country 'Tis of Thee" in A minor while milking a cow.
- Intermediate understanding of information technology sources and proper/timely usage.
- Ability to perform thorough preventive maintenance on vehicles.
- Ability to perform basic diagnostic troubleshooting on mechanical systems.
- ASE Certification in 3 areas is preferred but not necessary