Diesel Repair In San Leandro, CA
Dedicated Diesel Repairs in Alameda County
Diesel vehicles are known for their high-torque hauling power, consistent fuel efficiency and bulletproof dependability. Diesel cars and light trucks are popular choices in San Leandro and the surrounding communities for these reasons. Even the most reliable vehicles require repairs from time to time, and diesel vehicles are no exception. Diesel repairs require specialized tools and training for excellent results, and few shops in San Leandro have this expertise.
Wright’s Automotive Service is your top choice for dedicated diesel repairs and service in Alameda County. Our knowledgeable staff members perform your diesel repairs with precise results, while you receive the best customer service in the area.
Trained Technicians for Precision Diesel Repairs
At Wright’s Automotive Service, our ASE-certified technicians will perform your diesel repairs to the same high standard as any dealership. We have years of experience with all light vehicle diesel engines, including Volkswagen TDI, Ford PowerStroke, Dodge Cummins and Chevrolet Duramax.
- A Volkswagen TDI maintenance schedule typically covers 20 different services over the course of 150,000 miles, starting at 7,500 and progressing in intervals of 7,500 thereafter. While some services are more extensive than others, the team here at Wright’s is equipped to handle any procedure your Volkswagen’s diesel engine requires throughout its life.
- All Ford PowerStroke engines— 7.3L, 6.7L, 6.4L and 6.0L— include factory-recommended maintenance intervals for optimal performance and maximum life. In addition to scheduled service requirements, every inspection is meant to cover brake pads, hoses, belts and fluid levels. Wright’s addresses all PowerStroke needs at any given mileage point.
- In maintaining a Dodge Cummins engine, certain driving conditions make regular service all the more important. This includes frequently driving off-road or in dusty conditions, making many short trips, or doing a large amount of towing. Wright’s technicians adhere to all Cummins factory-recommended service intervals, in order to keep your truck in top form.
- From fuel filters to transfer case fluid and all necessary attention in between, a Chevrolet Duramaxengine requires careful and specific servicing to operate at its best. Whatever your Duramax needs— a simple air filter change or a more involved water pump replacement— the professionals at Wright’s will get you back on the road for the long haul.
Altogether, on any diesel make you drive, we have you covered. If your fuel injectors are imbalanced, your lift pump is weak, or your head gaskets are leaking, count on our accurate solutions. Our technology will diagnose the matter quickly, from which we’ll utilize the right equipment to complete your diesel repairs efficiently.
You expect your diesel repairs to last for a long time. This is why we always use original equipment and high-grade aftermarket parts, fluids and filters for diesel repairs at Wright’s Automotive Service.
Why Our Customers Choose Wright’s Automotive Service
- Dealer Alternative for Diesel Repairs in San Leandro
- Family Owned and Operated Facility
- Award-Winning ASE-Certified Master Technicians
- Diamond Certified Repair Shop
- Cutting Edge Diagnostic and Repair Technology
- 2-Year/24,000-Mile Warranty
- AAA-Approved Auto Repair Shop
- AC Delco Service Center
- Local Shuttle and Rentals Available
For expert diesel repairs in San Leandro, visit Wright’s Automotive Service – your first choice for quality and convenience. Give us a call or use our convenient online appointment form to schedule your visit today!
HONEST, ACCURATE INSPECTIONS
Our technicians use the latest technology to not only tell you if there are any issues with your vehicle, but show you. If we uncover an issue the photo will be e-mailed to you for your records. At the end of every visit you will receive a detailed report regarding the general health of your vehicle. Our #1 goal is to keep you safe on the road.